FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy James Lindros (James L)
Thread: Good Guy James Lindros (James L)
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 08:59 PM   #8
snowgyre
I recently purchased a bunch of geckos from James. We initially discussed Gonatodes vittatus but I'm a novice with microgeckos, and James walked me through what species would do well in the large naturalistic enclosure I built. We settled on 1 Phelsuma klemmeri, 2 Lygodactylus picturatus, 3 Hemiphyllodactylus typus, and 1 Gonatodes fuscus (although taxonomy might be G. albogularis fuscus?). He sent me two additional juvenile Lygodactylus picturatus free of charge, which was super awesome.

Of course, FedEx had a delivery exception with the package. Fog canceled flights out of Florida, so the geckos were sent to Orlando and then to Tallahassee, missing the last flight to the hub in Memphis. None of this was updated on their site, and thanks to FedEx rules, James had to contact them as the shipper to figure out what was going on first. Within 10 minutes of me sending him an email asking him if he could call FedEx, he had contacted me back. Despite the delivery problem that was not caused by him, James assured me he would replace any geckos that died (we were most worried about the klemmeri), but the geckos were packaged perfectly and they arrived safe and sound the next day (24 hours late).

I would definitely do business with James again! He was easy to get in touch with, gave great advice, and remained super helpful despite things not going right.