FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Ty Park Florida?? Any Information?
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:24 AM   #9
Hawaiian808
This guy is very terrible to work with! I had several tegus for sale. He contacts me to purchase, then as I agree to work out a deal he is becomes very rude and states "I have been doing this for 36years, you do not know what your talking about." As someone who is so called a known breeder as he says. it is very hard to believe he has the ability to sell anything. Then he tells me to ship all my tegus to him then he will pay me. Now that is kind of insane don't you think. Why would anyone want to send there animals free, then receive payment?

I have proof of email that he wants to buy the Tegus and his excuse is that my fauna account didn't have any record? i was really surprised to hear that great of an excuse. He then says after I am nice enough to call him back after he hung up, "I don't talk on the phone, I want to email instead." This person does not deserve to be someone with a great reputation. He thinks he is the number one breeder of the world. If he was the number one breeder in the world they should be kind and have respect to those that he is trying to purchase from.
My advice is to not purchase anything from Ty Park! He will waste your time and definitely be rude!

Last but most important. He sent a Tegu that was severely injured and had no way of living. I have proof of her terrible condition. He states that the tegu must have been stressed during shipping. I asked for a refund or replacement and he said "a sale is a sale!"Ty Park should not be able to buy or sell to anyone. He is very very rude and does not have healthy animals at all! Please stay away for your own good, or take a risk if you please...