FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 10:08 PM   #1033
Really
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
That's a lovely story and all, but I say prove it. Based on Ty's behavior and his apparent greed I would love to see empirical evidence because I, quite honestly, don't believe it.
So, now you are calling me a liar too? Wow. Perhaps I should dig up my late husband so you can call him a liar too. Unbelievable. What "proof" do you want? I can provide testimony under oath if you want from people he has helped. However, you would likely assume that people would lie under oath.

Ty Park is one of the least greedy human beings I have ever met. Do you have ANY idea how much he has donated to conservation efforts???

Ty, as I understand it did attempt to send her the tegu and he attempted to make restitution. As I understand it, the woman refused and then proceeded to attempt to destroy a man's reputation and is now stooping so low as to file suit against a conservation organization. If I knew nothing else, that alone would destroy all credibility with me.

I don't care if you believe me. I know what Ty has done for me and for others -- including people he has never even met.