FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 03:07 AM   #633
rc625
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
Thanks for the reply, and I think a plan of action was what everyone was looking for.
The silence was more incriminating than anything.
After reading through most of this, it was hard to clearly see a plan of action... I'm just trying to clear it up.

Hopefully everyone can get the refunds/tests ironed out and move away from the drama and worry about the snakes involved.

And I'll ask again, cause I don't remember an answer..Do you have to be Fed Ex certified to ship snakes? Shows how much business I do with Fed Ex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethlea27 View Post
Uh, Ryan, I did not respond to your emails because in this situation I would rather talk to the breeder, not a third party about refunds. And after ignoring ME for about 5 days, I think you saying that I ignored you after LESS THAN 24 HOURS while I was pm'ing you wife is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. The time in between is irrelevant, I believe what is important is that I offered your refund and you facebook'd Ashley like you never received my email and demanded results.

As for "quick and easy"... I cannot ship, bro. What is quick and easy about getting a refund on YOUR TERMS if they require shipment of sick snakes? AND WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT THEM BACK FOR ANYWAY? Am I to understand that whenever you buy something and you are not satisfied, the company tells you to keep it and sends a full refund anyways?

Just give me my money back, without all this BS added to it, and quit digging yourselves into deeper holes than you realize.
Your money is being offered back to you but it seems the shipping issue must be worked out first.