FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 09:56 PM   #13
Baileykm
half the pictures are from day one the second are from the second day. I have a 100 megabyte video but I do not know how to upload videos that big yet. I still need to do some googling. Pictures 1, 4, and 8 are from the second day. I could not stay near it on the first day it was so bad. The second day it did not smell as bad and I was able to get close to it and actually hold it without vomiting. The first day everything was kosher between Andrew and I and I was not suspicious.

Now if you look at the tracking number that Andrew provided me in the one email you will see that the snake was only in transit for 20 hours before I signed for it and opened it up. Then I started to think it was funny for an animal to smell that bad after only a few hours. I have killed dear that have not started to smell until a day or 2 later. This snake was only in there for a few hours. Secondly the purple pools you see on the snakes skin that is pooled blood. that also does not happen until a little later in the decomposition cycle. Thirdly the body was limp and was not stiff like a "freshly" dead animal.

And if you want to confirm my enote you can use the tracking number I gave Andrew and call Fedex. They will tell you exactly what I said about the Tampa hub unable to deliver it and destroying the box completely.