FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware.
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 11:01 AM   #72
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippet View Post
I too was not refunded after asking to receive a refund and being promised one. I put down a deposit and then changed my mind before they hatched because of all the horrible things I read here. He did not respond to any emails so I put in a paypal despute. He called and screamed and cursed at me. He promised to refund but only after I closed the dispute. Like an idiot I closed it...and of course he then refused all refunds.
He is a lier and a theif and most of a bully. He made me cry he was so cruel.
I have no proof because it was all done on the phone verbally. However I will say that I have nothing to lose by stating my story, I am never going to see that money again anyway.
Regardless of my personal (negative) feelings about him, when all this started I was still somewhat surprised that Bobby had taken this course. As the complaints continue rolling in, there is no longer surprise - only disappointment...and some shame at being in this same hobby/industry with so many ________s. It really is rather sad.