FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 12:33 AM   #609
Chameleon Company
Just hope that you and others keep some perspectives in mind. Since the police seem to have no interest (thanks for the info Dennis), its hard to see this information of any value except entertainment. Does the local know that Damon did time for manslaughter or murder, whatever the exact charge ? Do they realize the extent to which he is known to threaten many he has issues with ? I ask these questions rhetorically, as I don't think a wise man would have parleyed with you knowing all. If Damon read this, which I assume he has, you can bet that he has now spent time wondering who it is as well, tossed around a name or two, that the topic will stay current on his kitchen table, and what good can come of that ? As hinted, my own opinion is very much that he is Damon until now proven otherwise. I also don't care much, as I have no business which would intersect with him. Those that don't believe it need a level of proof not currently available, and so what ? They aren't in line to do business with him anyway, and even if so, have been forewarned to the "N"th degree. I am also all for this thread staying in the spotlight for as long as others can sustain it, just with restraint where prudent. I think you see my worry.