FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Wow, 3 new mutations from www.ballpythons.de
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 12:05 PM   #9
bcherps
Hey All,

My 2 cents here. I think the post was a bit premature beucase there was never any wrongdoing. The kingsnake poster is well known. A better post would have been, "Hey guys I saw this, are they for real?"

However, their ads do sometimes look funny since they always talk about expo when it is no where near now, and they have some weirder/lesser known animals. They always talk about how many animals they pick, etc, etc. I could see if I was not familiar with them how it may raise flags.

Although I have seen several examples animals that are or are very similiar to the ones he is offering. Ben Seigal brought in a group of farm holdbacks at the end of the season that covered the spectrum of Rusty/Fefes/Ebony and he is now calling them sentinals, technicolor, and one type he sold to winston tsai-who is now marketing it as the "WTF" ball.

So if you are truely interested in them they are here in Florida starting at about 10k and up each. The WTF is 10k, and I believe the Sentinals are 30k

thanks
ben