FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Smoothies
Thread: Smoothies
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 11:35 PM   #31
Denisebme
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadi11

I fully agree with you. And even though the full effects of IBD hasnt been seen in relation to all the dragons yet, it is supposed to be very similar.
If I remember correctly when IBD started it was first ignored by some. and it got worse. Looks like the same is going to happen here.
The scaleless balls are wrong just as this is. Its taking a handicap and making it show in all of them. Would it be right to do this in people? If someone purposly did that people would be inraged but yet it is ok in animals
You're absolutely right Laura. I remember when IBD first made news, and a lot of people didn't take it very seriously at first. It wasn't until it started wiping out whole colonies that people started making a stink about it. It still took the efforts of very reputable people to really make people aware of how devastating it was, and to make serious change in the way the industry did business.
Sadly enough, IBD has still not been eradicated completely, mostly because of the actions of people who just don't care.