FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - What herps have bitten you?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 04:21 AM   #102
AK907
I remember this thread!

Gotta add:

Kenyan Sand Boa
Amazon Tree Boa (only God know how many times this little brat has nailed me...)

My IJCP has tried. I'm waiting to get nailed by her because she is extremely cage aggressive. Kitten tame outside the cage, pure evil inside. I've also got a female reverse okeetee corn that seems hell bent on lighting me up. I haven't given her the chance yet.

Since mammals have come up...

I got bit by a rat for the first time recently. Not as bad as I expected pain wise, but I ended up spending 3 days in the hospital on antibiotics because it got badly infected overnight. Got bit by our pet rat, the sweetest pet we ever had. He was old so old he farted dust and never showed any aggression his entire life. He had a seisure and I just happened to be the closest thing to him and he nabbed me. Not his fault and I don't blame him at all. It was a Saturday night and we planned on having him put down that Monday when the vet was open because of his deteriorating health. Well he got put down on Wednesday, the day after I got out. I miss that little brat. He was like our child.