FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - About the Good Guy Certification Program
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 11:44 PM   #40
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post

The previous audit that I did was a while ago...and I'm not really sure what prompted me to do it. I suspect it started with something Rich mentioned, and - like this time - I took it upon myself to take a look. (I will say it is a lot easier with the workload divided!) With the new program, it was simple to see who was expired...last time, I had to check each person's account individually.
Work is always easier & faster when divided. You are welcome Harald.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post

I don't see the program as a failure, myself...but if greater numbers would make it seem better, then maybe we should look at the website requirement. Rather than turning people away from the program who don't want to maintain their own site, maybe the application could be amended to include a question along the line of: Do you have a website on which you will post the certificate? If the answer is no - they could be assigned a number, but not issued the code for the certificate. Every thing else would be the same - as far as the poll, and the standards for maintaining a positive trader rating and poll score. At audit time, with no website posted, there would be no need to check for the certificate. It would save time in set up, and open the program to more people.
Perfect idea!