FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Falys..where to draw the line???
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #67
Olimpia
Quote:
Originally Posted by robmd1 View Post
again its best to remain silent when your clueless olympia you stick to your bargin brand crosses an leave the real business.. as far as your accusations of harrassment? it seems the ones cryen the most is people like you with crosses get over it already, as ive said you havent a clue what your talkin about an talkin just to hear ya self babble typical.. shady business ethics? not me unless tellin the truth about crosses is shady.. i think the truth is always the best thing... lol @ you sayen i go out of my way? maybe ya lil lame posse should stop tryen to stir the pot just to get me banned... lies never last lil girl maybe ya parents should taught ya to tell the truth
There you go again with the demeaning "little girl." You are sexist and belittling. I have never seen you call another guy a "little boy" when dealing with them, so clearly you get a kick out of saying it to women, many of whom seem a great deal more educated. I don't have to lie, trust me, you just proved one of my allegations without even trying.

Now I take my leave before I get this closed for everyone else. Everyone knows how to get a hold of me.