FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The BOI will be coming to an end on 02-02-2020
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 11:39 AM   #265
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkangel8508 View Post
First of all I want to thank Rich(Webslave) for all you have done for this website and for creating Fauna as well as the BOI in the first place. It has been a HUGE asset for me over the years when it came to doing business with people. I have spent alot of time here sometimes just to browse but alot of time has been spent in the BOI reading threads or doing some investigating of my own on any business or person I have been interested in doing business with before entering into business with them. It has saved me countless times from doing business with some pretty sketchy people that had the option not been there I may have otherwise done business with and ended up regretting it later on. I will continue to spend time here I am just sad that the BOI will now be out of the equation come next year. While I know it is too late now to turn things around and you have made up your mind and I truly understand I just wanted you to know from my stand point how truly grateful I am for all you have done and how much of an asset the BOI has been for me and how much I appreciate it ever being an option. I also know I am not one of the top posters here but I truly love and value this website and as I have already stated I am truly sad and disappointed to see that the BOI is going to be gone for good. So thank you again Rich and also to all the Moderators here that have helped to keep the forum under control as well. I at one point reached out about becoming a moderator and would do anything I could to help you out as far as this website,this forum, and the BOI are concerned because that is how much I value this forum and the BOI because it is not only an asset for me but for many of us that are in this hobby. I know my words and my help aren't necessarily needed or required but if there is anything I can do please dont hesitate to ask or reach out!
Thank you....