FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca
Thread: Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 02:07 PM   #79
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post
Beware of this place, bought a Red Tail Green Rat Snake from Robert who owns the "Museum" which was supposed to be "Captive Bred" Instead he is a Wild Caught Snake from Asia. Which means death is likely in his future in captivity. When I got him from The Serpentarium he was covered in red bumpy scabs, Robert said it will go away no big deal. It ended up being a combo of Blisters, parasites, and a upper respiratory infection. I asked Robert to give me a refund to pay for the snakes Vet care, and he said no.
He stopped pursuing a refund because Robert would only provide one if the snake was returned which is fairly standard practice. On top of that, how can the OP ask for a refund on vet care when non had been provided at that point? Was he going to ask for a random sum that he thought was appropriate?

I feel terrible for the snake but I don't see where Robert is wrong unless he clearly told the OP the snake was captive bred which seems to be a "he said/she said" situation with the OP saying Robert told him it was captive bred and Robert stating he never said that and apologizing for not being clear enough.