FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 11:55 PM   #166
Laura Fopiano
Please excuse my PMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Daniel, you drove 3600 miles to deliver your animals? Instead of spending a few hundred to ship them you spend close to $1300 to deliver them? It's not that I don't believe you but there seems to have been better options as your disposal that would not have cost you so much. That's a lot of money to waste. Griz
But of course Bob, for the piece of mind and saftey of his animals....I say what a load!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
Here is why I cant support all those animals: I have -79 dollars in my checking, no savings, an empty tank of gas(more like an 1/8, but in a 10 gallon tank thats not much, and $20 in my pocket to last me till friday.
Quote:
It actually with gas, food, oil change, and two hotel stays only cost about 700, and for the piece of mind of knowing that they all arrived safely, happy, and the fact that I knew they were going to be cared for I would pay it 100 times over
Hey, I thought you slept in your car........
Quote:
I left Connecticut on Thanksgiving night at 11pm from Essex. I had to be back to work no later than 8am Tuesday morning. The night I left there was very heavy rain and the going was very slow. I got as far as PA and pulled into to a rest stop to sleep. I left the car on all night and sweated my you know what off, but the snakes were happy.
Quote:
Then we talked a little more, and gave him some info on all the snakes, ie what they were eating, how often and who put up with what. I promised to send him all their names, and feed records thru email as soon as I got back, which I did.
Well, I dont think that would be to tough to gauge.
Quote:
I just came to a point financially where I went to feeding every week to almost monthly because I could not afford it.
Quote:
In my business a sharp and clear mind is very important.
Yep, you're a real bussiness wiz aren't ya sugar.
Quote:
Believe me, I lost thousands on my collection, but they were like children to me and still are.
Quote:
Ritchie, If you want to call me a fool or stupid or too trusting, nieve, go ahead and say it.
Quote:
I sacrificed a lot for them in the past including poor living situations for myself, not eating a few days here and there to scrape the money together to feed them, I even rented a room in a house and gave it to them and slept in my car everynight, even in winter, and I would do it again if neccesary
Quote:
Ritchie, If you want to call me a fool or stupid or too trusting, nieve, go ahead and say it.
No please allow me. You're not only a fool.....but you honestly think that the folks on this board are!