FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3
Thread: Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 02:34 PM   #41
NKhan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
From the sounds of it, his story regarding the origin of the boa didn't change, but maybe I misinterpreted it... It sounds like he got it from a woman, who got it from a local breeder who sells at a local expo, but the breeder died since the woman obtained the boa so they didn't have a way to confirm the genetics.

This could be a simple misunderstanding, or maybe your totally right and Naim is just a smooth talker... So far though, from the info provided thus far in the thread, it more sounds like you over reacted and mistakenly associated Naim with someone who was actually trying to mess with you. Your responses are valuable to anyone considering doing business with you in the future, keep that in mind. I understand being frustrated if you're being harassed, but so far nothing posted suggests Naim is one of the individuals harassing you. A little benefit of the doubt could go a long way, whether or not you want to proceed with a sale being your own decision of course. To be honest, at this point in the deal I wouldn't want to proceed if I were in Naim's shoes, even if you did agree to sell her to me. I guess Naim's willingness to still buy the snake is the only thing that I find suspicious, haha.
I find the snake to be a perfect match for my girl I know she is futo lines but John mentioned Flrt line so I asked for any info he had.