FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3
Thread: Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 03:19 PM   #44
dogshead3
Again, naim and Matt who both just happened to complain today who are both from Michigan as are the other two harrassers are complaining on fauna boi fraudulently using it because the contact was made from an ad on kingsnake.com The harassment began the next day after being told by fellow michigan resident jeffery weisemann to expect a “barrage” of harrassment while noone else in the world has contacted me. The calls and emails went on over the next four to five days just to tie me up thinking that they were going to buy. All of them claiming theyre going to buy the boa and all of them stalling and lowballing and never buying. One claimed to have me too much money and wanted me to of course return the overpayment. No money was sent. Again, what exactly is it that they’re complaining that I did? Didnt sell them a snake? What are the odds that these two from Michigan contact fauna boi one right after the other from contact that they made from an ad on kingsnake.com? Im not a gambling man but Id guess they’re astronomical. My insult in his email came after his abuse. Selective editing doesnt negate his behavior. All they did here is prove what liars they are. He complains that I sent him a late night message.Oooh! Scared his family! How about his sending me non stop messages till I cut him off by having my phone number changed. All I want is for them to do is stop the harassment. They can buy their boas elswhere, right?