FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Underground Reptiles
Thread: Bad Guy Underground Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 09:49 PM   #20
snowgyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndergroundReptiles View Post
HOWEVER Mr Lewis' post about us and this supposed fungal disease a water snake developed over 3 months after the purchase is also incredibly inaccurate and false we were accused and cleared as this and the turd who made the accusation was banned from this forum and was found to be an activist who uses fake names in all areas of different flora and fauna industries making false accusations against a number of companies with the intention of petitioning the government to ban said animals and plants. Please get facts straight before libeling someone and remember what this forum is supposed to be for. see you tomorrow...
Oh please. First, Joe isn't banned. Secondly, even the stock photos you took of your wild caught Nerodia had lesions on them. I've attached an image I took, just now, from your banded watersnake page. Look at that gorgeous non-shed potential-SFD infected eye. Get this disease for the low, low price of $6.99! What a bargain!

If you're selling wild caught animals you're bound to be transporting diseases around, you just caught with your pants down on this one. But sure, in the three months he had the snakes in his care they spontaneously came down with snake fungal disease and died. That's not how fungal infections work. This is a long-term illness that eventually causes the demise of the snake. Stop selling and shipping wild-caught snakes for pennies on the dollar that are potential carriers of a deadly illness and then maybe we'll start taking you seriously.

The other thread, for those interested.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...fungal+disease

But, back on topic, for such a "good" company you sure are in here defending yourself an awful lot. I'll wait to see what both of you have to say when you finally get the evidence in order. Until then, I'm not holding my breath.
Attached Images