FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 10:39 PM   #152
HerpHobbiest
I heard about this the day it happen...

Sean was under the impression that you intentionally send a dead snake to maybe pull an insurance claim... Was that the reason you wanted the dead snake?

It looks dead in the pictures!

Sean was pretty upset because his partner Kevin spent a considerable amount of money, and obviously had big plans for this Hytec, Parahet...

I must have missed the "Black Mail" email... Was Sean asking for a better Hytec, ParaHet and $10,000.00 for sending him a dead snake?

I think we all agree that evidence shows the Hytec, ParaHet was DOA... Regardless if the snake could maybe made it OK... The facts are that the snake was shipped with wrong shipping classification, delaying delivery... The fact that two heat packs were used when they were not needed... And, the fact is that the Hytec, ParaHet arrived dead...

If you have the money, you should refund the money...
If you have another male Hytec, ParaHet, that is of acceptable quality to Kevin... Send it to him properly shipped, and properly packed...
If you do not have a Male Hytec, ParaHet, that is of acceptable quality to Kevin... Send a more valuable animal that is acceptable to Kevin... Send it to him properly shipped, and properly packed...

The option to keep/steal Kevin's money, will comeback to bite you in the

Just the idea of keeping/stealing Kevin's money could seriously affect your positive rating... Right now, It does not make you look all that good.

I hope you can resolve this in a civilized manner... Good luck to you all!