FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 11:06 PM   #159
David Reid
Andrew, you have a bad guy post now. Most people who are thinking about doing business with you will see it, and the people who are serious, will open the link and read the thread. It is only like 4 pages long now, easy to read and quickly get to the end, to see how the situation was resolved. It is up to you, how this thread ends, and it is up to you to make sure it does not turn into a 50 pager that nobody will read, and everyone will assume, you ARE a bad guy.

The two issues are both criminal and civil, two totally seperate matters. If they threatened you or black mailed you, that is a criminal offence in some States. If you are really upset about it, call the cops in their location, and foreward the police the emails. If you do not do this, how upset are you, and it looks like you are using it as an excuse to not do the right thing. The second thing, a dead snake that you shipped, and you have the resposibility of getting it there alive, is a civil matter. They sue you, they bad mouth you everywhere, you threaten to sue for "Liable." We have seen this scenario play out many times here.

If I was you, I would tell them they get another male Boa, same morph they originally purchased. Ship it properly this time, and make them open it with a video camera rolling. There are a lot of what if's, and he said, she said, but the bottom line, take away all the BS, you need to get them a snake, alive and well, or send them their money back. Never do business with them again, tell all your Boa friends to black ball them, do whatever you need to do, but do it AFTER you send them another snake, and they get it alive.