FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 11:11 PM   #160
DesertRat73
Andrew, a lot of people are trying to help you save your reputation here, you should think about listening to them. You have Sean's confession...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigybigy View Post
Andrew,

I just wanted to say the blackmailing was not justified. I got really upset when I heard of the hytec parahet transaction going southword bound, and shot you a bunch of hate stuff. It was not well deserved..I'm sorry.

I am not the same entity as Kevin. I spoke to andrew without even consulting Keven Baily. I shot Andrew emails without talking to Kevin Bailey about it. I am in the wrong, and Kevin didn't even see my acts of savagery coming.

If you want to press charges so be it, but please just refund Kevin's money.

-Sean G
Legally speaking, it would seem you own the situation. Withholding the refund will put that in jeopardy, if not negate it fully and damage your good reputation in the process. The odds are good you would recoup the funds with a favorable judgement anyhow, so why risk all that positive? If nothing else put the funds in an escrow account with an attorney in lieu of an outcome of the criminal case. But standing on perceived principle and withholding the funds completely will destroy your standing, both legally and in the community IMO. It would be criminal to snatch such a defeat from the jaws of victory. I hope you reconsider your position.