FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Venomoids, the right and the wrong.
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 11:46 AM   #147
IMAJACOBIAN
Adder,

Why avoid the questions. Simply post some pics of the operation showing it is simple and answer a few questions. If it is in fact so minor, then people would be able to be swayed to agree with you. Then you compare it to probing a snake for sex determination. They are not comparable at all. Probing is safe if it is done by someone trained to do so. It is NOT surgery. No tissue is cut to probe a snake, wheras to void, the head is basically cut open and then peices removed. Have you ever had surgery. I some of my teeth pulled (minor) and they put me out comepletly. Afterward it still hurt for a few days with follow up pain medication. All they did was pull teeth and not cut my head open. Maybe you should take a clue if it is illegal to void a hot there. Obviously others are following in an opposite direction then you with the facts in front of them.

This still remains an ELECTIVE SURGERY and not required for the betterment of the animal. It is unneccesary period...

P.S I'm not trying to attack you for a different opinion. Everyone has a right to there own opinion.

Jacob