FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Are you a LURKER?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 04:40 PM   #38
victoria
I am a lurker. Often times I feel I have nothing to contribute to the conversations taking place or something has grabbed my attention ticked me off and feel it is just better to keep my typing fingers away from the board since they have nothing nice to type. Sometimes I find myself googling terminolgy just to understand what a person is saying. Im no expert, just a pet keeper. I love my cold blooded friends, My alligator and I watch television together, we have mind conversations. Maybe one day Ill write a book called conversations with my alligator. My Ball python and I read the fauna forums together, she feels just like I do about typing. OK, I dont know that she is a she but I feel that she is a she ;-) Just like Fatso, the alligator I mean, is a he. My leo, just curiously watches almost everything I do but he doesnt like for me to handle him much .. cant figure that one out. Guess he's anti social. My leather back wants me to set him free, I can feel it. Every time I feed him he says woman why did u pluck me outta me muck .. take me back please. Im much to selfish. My latest addition an albino cornsnake is still is getting used to me, I believe we will make fast friends as I adore him. Soon I'm sure another friend is gonna call out to me... It's hard to choose, Im battling snake or lizard, Im leaning toward snake but a couple lizards have caught my eye. Oh I think I didnt vote.
Victoria