FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - awesome babies, for cheap
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 12:04 PM   #31
shlages
how dumb are some of you??? i mean seriously??? this guy ripped off these people over 2 months ago & people are still asking if he has any avail????its not like nobody said anything about it... it has 6 pages of posts questioning his ethics & business morals. its truly a shame that someone would do & could do that to unsuspecting customers that are just looking for some nice animals @ a good price.i recently made my first purchase thru here (or anywhere that had 2 ship)& i was very skeptical ,being that ive never done this before... long story short i purchased 2 absolutely gorgeous dragons from Howlin Gale Dragons. Nicole was great! she spoke to me various times prior to shipment & even after i received my bundles of joy! as far as quality goes i was so surprised @ the amazing color/size of them.and they are truly friendly & eating greens like monsters!ANYBODY looking for SWEET,BEAUTIFUL beardeds with awesome bloodlines should check out nicoles site or posts that she has on here. you cant go wrong!!!! thanx again nicole!!!