FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Watch out for grunt__11b!
Thread: Bad Guy Watch out for grunt__11b!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 09:08 AM   #12
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs View Post
I'm putting you on ignore... Peace.. I hope you get happier with your life so you don't have to thrive off the internet drama.... And here I thought you were a good dude.... I thought I was a good judge of people... My radar must've been off with you... People told me about you and your mood swings and how when your drunk you have no friends. I shoulda beleived them.. I didn't and I learned from it...

Mark aka Alan aka grunt11b aka whatever........

People? LMFAO!

I dont care what anyone says about you jas i think you're a good dude lol. i must say this though, i never thought i'd see someone with mood swings worse than yours bro but this guy has got you beat lmao. grunt, i have known jas for a little while now and i must say i do believe him on the part of him giving you the animal and in return you give him one of the crossed off spring. jas is in this for the love of reptiles, the hobby and to make money to pay for all of his other reptiles just like many of others are. so i dont see him giving you lesser and some females for free with no strings attached. friend or not you and you shouldnt expect that. if and when you get your money you should pay him regardless of how you feel about what has happened because in my eyes if you dont then that makes a thief and a liar.