FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 06:35 PM   #59
Desert Queen
Warning! Threats

In the above post by Mitch there was an email that started off like this

>Anonymous (until he says I can put his name out there)<

Well, I just got an email from "Anonymous" and I won't say his name either until given permission to do so. I urged him to come forward and share his experiences with Jerry here with all of us, but he's received threats via email TODAY and does not want to do so at this point. I hope he changes his mind. Here it is...

>helo Leah, I thought about it long and hard but he lives near me and I dont want him bringing his issues to my door step, plus I will prob run into him at the shows.I am sure the threats and harrassement will start (well they actually already have) now that mitch pasted my email onthe thread which i wish he didht.<

So there we have it. Jerry has been lurking here most of the day, refuses to offer any kind of defense, but has no problem threatening a guy who loaned him animals to breed once upon a time and got nothing but grief in return. I would think he would be more concerned with getting Stu's money back and salvaging what he can of his reputation instead of lurking and threatening people who had the misfortune to get involved with him. I also think Jerry should stop with the threats to my friend.

That's a bully with a capital BULL!!!

Better put on my protective gear, I'm sure I'm going to get "blasted"