FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - some new stuff..
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 11:43 AM   #5
jendee
O chase its been two years now since ive been asking if i can come see ur awesome collection and expensive caging..after all you live so close too me. Did you graduate high school yet? Your still living with ur parents whats urmom think about all those snake? Ur daddy must have won the lotto bci remeber when you had to beg for anther snake when you wanted my het albino girl..and barely could come up with 100 bucks. I also rember the few pics of low grade snakes on ur fb page non of the ones you bragged about..that jungle with that hypo the ugly one found out it was someobes elses he has fun to talk too i say you should post a collection video of ur snake room wed love to see it!! Post it on kingsnake.com and reptileinsider.com so the big guys your always talking to can see it. Oh please included pics of your trip to guyana how excitibg that must for someone so young to do! Heard your claiming to have bought some het pds. Would love for jeremy to tell us all about your projects together?? Who produced all these adult snakes you purchased would like to here about how you aquired each one. Which is the forum custom when you get a new snake there has been a ton of talk you know. I think were all tired of the bullshit please explain and prove out...ur moonglow (kahl) sounds like good ur age beginner stuff..the poor mans way of getting alot of different morphs..but the other stuff?? The ars caging i dont know..prove it