FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - DNA tested Male Umbrella Cockatoo w/ huge cage
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 06:50 PM   #1
Anastasia
DNA tested Male Umbrella Cockatoo w/ huge cage

Very sweet and friendly male umbrella Cockatoo for sale with a huge 4' x 3' x 6'(tall) Victorian/scallop top cage, supplies, food, treats, and DNA test result page.
Approximately 5 years old. Does not have feather plucking issues. Has never bitten. Seems to prefer females (but does tolerate males and would likely bond more readily to a bachelor). Knows a few tricks, which he will gladly do for his favorite papaya treat. Eats a pellet diet rather than a seed diet (which is better for him nutritionally and less messy)

Reason for selling:
I do not want to sell him but he needs someone that will be able to spend more time with him and let him out if his cage more. He is a very sweet and extremely social bird who deserves someone will be home and free more.

Serious inquiries ONLY please feel free to contact me for pictures/videos, with reasonable offers, and/or to arrange a meeting.

*I will only sell him to someone with experience with birds (and/or extensive knowledge there of) that takes the time to come and see if he is a good match.

Asking $2000 for all, serious offers considered. I will not ship, you must come pick him up.