FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Dave Colling (Rainwo R Us)
Thread: Good Guy Dave Colling (Rainwo R Us)
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 09:54 AM   #2
MLynch
Agreed. Dave is great guy, and a top notch breeder. I purchased a male BRB from him in August 2009, and the transaction was superb.

He and I had spoken prior to the sale, and when I contacted him to make the purchase he was at a show and went a head and marked the snake as sold for me. I should mention that this contact was via email, and even though he was at a show he responded within minutes of my query. I was also on vacation at the time so he held the BRB for me and we worked out shipping times when I got back home.

The snake arrived in great shape. He was well packed and very obviously well cared for, although that is understood after speaking with Dave - he really cares about his animals - even after they are sold and shipped. Dave also included the little guy's data card detailing his activities since birth (he was a little over 3mos old when I got him). My BRB was active and inquisitive when I took him out of the box, and to date I've never had a problem with him.

Dave and I still exchange email about a variety of topics, and if I buy any more BRBs or BCIs in the future they will be from Dave. He is easily one of the best BRB/BCI breeders I've met.

Mike Lynch