FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy WARNING! "David Phillip" offshore SCAM
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 02:43 PM   #1
BITE Stuff
Exclamation WARNING! "David Phillip" offshore SCAM

"David Phillip" uses "adamsbraown67@gmail.com"

His 1st message...

"Still up for sale? let me know the final price"

Then when I asked which species, quantities, & shipping address? he replied...

"Great!. I'm going on a business trip but I will instruct my assistant to prepare and mail your payment which I'm sure you will get in about 2-3 days business days. I'll add $40 extra for the delay. I'll pay by M O or cashier check so send me your info (i.e full name, mailing address and your phone number) so payment can be mailed out immediately. I will also make arrangement for pick-up which will be after you must have received and cashed the payment.Awaiting your info."

***Notice, he did not reply to the questions at all. Scams like this try to generous send money orders (including shipping) which can take 2 weeks to clear. Then they ask you to pay the shipping to a shipping company of their choice - quickly before the money order clears, because they want whatever you are selling quickly. Then you never hear from them, or the shipping company again - no one picks-up anything from you, but your bank will contact you later to inform you that the money order didn't clear, & now you're out the $$$ you paid to the "shipping company".