FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - About the BOI and it's future here...
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 12:17 PM   #5
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshaMc View Post
You've run this board for enough years to know what it brings in and what you need to spend on it. Since it obviously doesn't make what you want or need it to then you need to shut it down or sell it to someone that wants to take it over. Otherwise every year you will be playing the same game -- I'm sure it's getting as old for you as it is for the rest of us.
Yes it is getting old for me that I have to remind people that I don't get my servers for free, don't get free legal representation nor free consultation, my programmer doesn't work for free, and neither does my server admin guy. If I didn't feel it was necessary to bring this sort of topic up, certainly I have better things to do with my time. No one is twisting your arm to read what i have to say about such topics so if you feel a need to read about it, likely knowing what it is about, then perhaps you are just searching for something to complain about here. Quite frankly, I will say what the hell I want to on this site whenever the hell I want to. If that gets "old" to you, or anyone else who resents my pointing FACTS out to them that appear to be overlooked or ignored, then the exit door here is not at all difficult to find.

Trust me, the complaints about my complaints are getting EXTREMELY "old" to me.....