FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Enclosures by design........Long!
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 10:31 AM   #9
Cheyenness
I noticed those also.....

I have also noticed those ads and that was one of the MAJOR reasons I wanted an answer and wanted it now!

If you are "so backed up" with making these cages, why advertise more of them and get "more backed up"? I figure finish the ones you have already been paid for and then start advertising again.

I have taken the advice from previous posts and filed with Paypal and I have also filed with the BBB. Kingsnake will be my next option.

Problem is, I am hard headed, stubborn and "mean as spit" to people who wrong me LOL I think he has finally picked the wrong person to try and "rip off". If these problems are not resolved, I will be filing another complaint and be taking him to court over the matter.

As far as I am concerned, I want a refund and it takes 1 minute to log onto Paypal and issue that refund.

Oh and as a side note... I have not gotten a response from Sal regarding my earlier email as yet.

I guess I should not figure everyone does business the same way I do, with the idea that "the customer comes first"!