FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Trans x trans?
Thread: Trans x trans?
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 06:06 PM   #52
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpeteroy View Post
I never said true leucistic I said marketed leucistics are trans. I would like to see a non trans marketed leucistic I bet it is all kinds of grey. The original marketed leucistic were created from hypo pastal trans bred out for less color. Not the more muddy lines and yes diachu created a muddy line on these which are also called marketed leucistics and are not hypo or pastel or trans and are not white as a result. I have produced pure white animals with all black eyes and to my knowledge this is and has always been the true marketed leucistic genetics not some junk someone popped out and said thats white its a marketed leucistic. I was taught that when I picked the first ones up 7-8 years ago. If i am wrong than I should not be, I would not consider a non white non solid eye animal to be called a marketed leucistic. Maybe I should not have charged what I charged and called mine black eyed leucistics then, and sell them for 10x the money???????? I no longer breed these and wish I had pics of mine to show the difference. Also I was simply stating that the guy that had the Marketed leucistics up bred trans to trans Just look at the parents eyes SOLID BLACK Hence they are both tranz. If The acceptance of substandard genetics is your game then produce non white non solid eye color junk and call it marketed leucistic Im certainly not going to lower my standards.
Sorry but you are wrong. I realize you are trying to make yourself not look bad by attempting to back up your story but you did not produce black eyed leucistics 8 years ago. Hell 8 years ago Trans were not even available to mainstream keepers lol.

And yes lets look at that sale ad you posted earlier where you said the parent has solid black eyes. Why don't you look at the picture again cause you are wrong. Now it has black pupils (just like every other dragon) but not black eyes lol.

Sorry but i call big time. If you had produced these awesome crazy super expensive black eyed leuci's back in 02 you would not only have pictures but it would also be widely known throughout the industry. But as it sits you have no pictures and are mainly talking out of your rear end man.