FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Exotic Pets
Thread: Exotic Pets
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004, 05:41 AM   #10
Ken Foose
Ben, I'm sorry for the mixup on the gecko/hog nose trade. I do have a very nice pair of hognose, the same old male, and a very nice new female, if you are still interested in swapping. Sorry it took so long to respond, I was out of town, death in the family. It is not my intent to sell anything out from under anyone, but a lot of stuff comes and goes around my place pretty fast sometimes, and mix ups happen.

I don't know exactly who the other "Exotic Pets" is, but I do know that there seems to be at least one Exotic Pets in every state now days. I know there are two of them right here in Vegas lol. I have heard some bad things about the one that has been posted about on this thread, and it does bother me that they seem to have such a bad reputation, and the sometimes mixing up of our businesses.

Just for the passing of information, the other "Exotic Pets" (actually called Exotic Petstop) here in town has copied my tv commercials, my phone book ad, my phone #, and has done just about everything they can to confuse the public between the two of us. And to really top it off, they have taken on a new partner, name of Tim Rainwater! Will wonders ever cease? Good luck to us all, take care