FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - How do you leave feedback for someone? Trader Rating not working
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 12:36 PM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890 View Post
I understand that having the trader rating system "pay to play" is an attempt to encourage members to contribute to this site.

However, I would like to point something out.
I just completed a transaction with a Contributing member.
He left me positive feedback in the trader ratings.

I have not renewed my paid membership at this time and can not leave him positive feedback in the trader ratings.

That just seems bass ackwards to me.

I am able to be left positive feedback, and receive trader rating points as a non contributing member.
The contributing member, that paid his dues is not able to get the credit that he deserves for our transaction.

On a whole nother' subject:
Has anyone else noticed that Chris@TSE still has the #4 all time leading trader rating?

The trader rating system could be improved, IMO.
(Especially if the BOI goes away.)
Sure... So tell me how well the trader ratings would work if ANYONE could vote on it simply by registering here. How would you like it if a single person with a gripe about you registered 20 false names here and slammed you with 20 negative ratings. Who would you come to wanting to fix THAT problem?

Thanks, but no thanks. The way it is now is not perfect, but so far any alternative considered would be even less perfect.