FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Lucille
Thread: Bad Guy Lucille
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 04:01 PM   #8
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
While I appreciate this callow youngster trying to build me into a legend who is so powerful that life and death rests on her posts , the reality is much more boring.
My rep such as it is has been earned over many years by assessing each situation, assembling facts and evidence. Others present their side, and ultimately readers come to their own conclusions. The BOI works well, and the more vigorous the arguments, the better it works, because it seems the truth has a way of coming out when more facts and peer opinions are presented.
True. Many of them are bad guys who have tried to scam innocent people and as a result of BOI threads in which I and many others participate in, have been shown for what they are.
And it is not just the buyers who are scammed. More and more it seems that sellers too are chalking up losses through chargebacks and false claims, and I feel that a healthy reptile community should stand up for honest hardworking vendors just as much as we stand up for our innocent buyers.

There's the BOOM! Well Said!