FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - How do you leave feedback for someone? Trader Rating not working
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 08:18 PM   #47
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesrains View Post
My Bad, Sorry Everyone. Looks Like Im Dead Wrong!
I Always Leave Feedback On Ebay, So I Guess I Figured So Does
Everyone Else. I Shouldnt Assume. And It Is True, Sellers Do Have To Pay
To Post There. So How Do I Withdraw My Post?
Why would you want to withdraw your post? Obviously it spurred a different mindset and opinion, which is what the forum is based on.

Opinion: Take someone's opinion with a grain of salt and if you don't like it, then don't like it. Don't act like a child and then say that you want your opinion/post removed because someone disagreed with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Sellers do not have to pay to post here. The classifieds are free. However, you must pay the minimum contributor annual fee (I think it's $10 or $15, can't remember) in order to leave feedback that shows under the user's "trader rating", or to edit your posts.

You could always see if the Board of Inquiry has an existing thread on a seller that you could leave feedback in. If not, you can create a new thread on that seller. Use the search option in the upper right corner of the Board of Inquiry page to search for your seller. Leaving feedback in the Board of Inquiry is free and I've had buyers do that for me before instead of giving me a trader rating.
Pretty much the same thing I said earlier, but in a more refined manner. lol