FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 07:17 PM   #81
kw18
With the insults again JCCS . You insult ( describe) me then insult my intelligence. Why are you still hanging around if that’s all your good for. I’ll refund the money when I see fit and the majority has spoken here. Again I will refund because that’s not the issue at hand.

I’ll be posting more pictures mhenry stay tuned cus I don’t see how you think it’s the same animal. And remember we are talking about only these sets of pictures I’m about to post. Any other pictures tyjohn has posted I never seen beefier receiving the lewisi and I aske dmultiple times for a better picture than this cage picture but he kept coming up with excuses ,” like my phone was dead and I had to use my gf iPad”

Picture that was ORGINAlLY posted in his for sale add! Compare those 2 pics and the picture I posted of the animal. Those are what you need to really be looking at.

The emailed picture can’t really come into play becuase I had never seen the animal (since I hadn’t yet received) All I had to go off was the pictures posted.l in for sale add. I look specifically at the chevrons on the back