FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 05:06 AM   #554
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally-dog View Post
Angel, thanks for that info.
You must be very appalled to see him treated like that after you offered him for free under the impression he would get a good home.

She states in the rtb.net thread on 7/31/10 (that I posted back on page 50) that she moved the animal to a 6x2x2 cage, which leads me to believe when she got this animal, she crammed him into a small cage and he kept rubbing his face. I know rubbing is common with retics, especially if you put them in too small of a cage. I think this is the case here.
Well at the time that I had him he was kept in a 4ft X 2ft X 2ft cage. And to be honest he was a hungry little devil. He would strike at the plexi glass because he thought every minute of the day was feeding time. I also had a female retic that he liked and I did watch him try to push to get to her. But like I stated before, he DID NOT leave here looking like that. The pix that I posted were taken the day she asked for them, and are a true representation of what that male looked like when he was shipped.