FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Black & White Argentine Tegu to Good Home
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 03:15 PM   #1
dkbk422
Black & White Argentine Tegu to Good Home

I have a 2 year old Argentine Black & White Tegu for adoption…She (I believe it’s a female) is healthy, sheds regularly with no problem, eats anything always, about 2+ feet long & pretty solidly built but not fat, is very tame & pretty smart. I am looking for a good home for her with someone who knows how to take care of a tegu & who has the time & space to care for her properly…There is no fee or charge but I will want to know that this is a permanent home for her (I don’t want to see her bounced around & up for sale on CL in 2 weeks!) The only reason I am giving her up is that my young grandson is coming to live with me & will be taking up a lot of my time so I feel it’s probably best to find someone who can give her a lot of attention…If you are interested please call me or text me at 201-362-7742 anytime…I live right by the Geo. Washington Bridge in North Jersey so if you live in the tri-state area I could deliver her or you can pick her up if you wanted to. Could send you pics if you wanted me to. Thanks