FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kalico Gecko / Jeremy Heikel - Bad Business ; Leopard Geckos
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 08:49 PM   #1
Shyraii
Angry Kalico Gecko / Jeremy Heikel - Bad Business ; Leopard Geckos

KALICO GECKO FACEBOOK - WEBSITE

Full album including conversation logs and photos

I paid $400 via paypal (and was required to include an extra 3% to cover the fee or pay via friends and family, thus risking losing my money) for a temperature sexed male Super Giant Super Raptor leopard gecko. I received a single outdated picture of the gecko in question and had to wait a month before Kalico shipped it. I was supposed to receive a 15+ gram leopard gecko, but wound up with a 5 gram hatchling so small I thought it may not be alive. I contacted the seller, who made several excuses before admitting the mistake and blaming it on someone else. He then asked that I ship the 5 gram baby back to him before he would refund me (at this point I wanted nothing to do with his business and chose not to have him "replace" the gecko I did receive), but I made it clear multiple times that I was not comfortable shipping such a small animal. My concern was that, on the highly likely chance that it arrived back to him deceased, he would refuse to refund and I would be out both a gecko and my $400.

After some facebook drama involving a public "Warning" post I made on a prominent gecko page (of which I was not involved, he began cursing and flinging insults at other members who were posting), he cut off our conversation and blocked me on all contact forms, leaving me with no choice but to go through paypal to resolve the issue. The dispute is on-going, and I am now stuck with an incredibly small 5g "one month old" gecko (hatched july 12th, according to the breeder) that I'm not even sure how to feed due to how small it is.

FACEBOOK POST I MENTIONED ABOVE