FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Cresteds, Leachianus, Gargoyles for Trade - Guns and equipment
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 12:21 PM   #1
bear
Cresteds, Leachianus, Gargoyles for Trade - Guns and equipment

I am willing to trade my geckos for a few different things. I have many geckos available and my prices are super reasonable

3.2 leachianus All leachianus are sold!
10+ adult gargs
15+ garg juvies
30+ juvie/sub adult cresteds
25+ adult cresteds

These are estimated numbers, please check my adds for pics and prices, I have many more that are not pictured yet. I haven't even started photographing the adult cresteds..

here is a list of what I am looking for.

NONE OF THESE ITEMS ARE ILLEGAL.

- glock 34, AR 15 (m4 variety) or pistol i prefer quad rails and light weight, armalite AR 50, any AR 10, sig mosquito .22
- decent molle plate carrier vest with 10x12 front and back plate ( i like 5.11, blackhawk, eagle, quality please, no airsoft.)
- either a steel 10x12 level 3 plate or a ceramic plate with a 3a insert (the steel should not exceed 7.5lbs and the ceramic plate with insert should not exceed 7.5lbs combined.)
- 6 POLYMER ak 47 magazines (7.62x39) (must have no issues feeding)
- molle pouches to hold 6 ak mags (i do not want the ones that hold 3 mags in one pouch.)
- A large gun safe to hold about 30+ guns (no key entry, must be digital, combo, etc..)
- 7.62x39 bulk ammo
- Aimpoint optics with picatinny mount (no off brands and i already have an eotech)
- trijicon acog sight
- Harris S series bipod (no off brands)
- I think you get the idea of what i'm looking for here so if you have something that might fit the bill, run it by me.

Your asking price for the above items must be reasonably priced, I am not going to pay $30 for an ak mag. Dont try and sell me this stuff for what you bought it for new. When inquiring please tell me what you have to trade before asking for pictures. You ship first in this deal.

Alberto 810-706-1157

Mods, to my understanding, posting trades for guns is not against t.o.s. I searched for rules but couldn't find much info. I also found adds for other people doing it and assumed is allowed if not I will remove the gun portion of the add.
Attached Images