FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 04:40 AM   #25
stevet
Thats a terrible story and it sounds like a lousy dealer. EBV is outstanding and if they said you have a bad animal, you most likely do. I just was scammed myself and what I would do is send a certified letter so you know it was received with your intent clearly stated that you are sending her back on a certain day and demand a refund for purchase price, AND for the boarding costs of EBV since she did not take the baby back when you wanted to return her. If she balks on ANY of this, I would fly to Baltimore and file a claim in small claims court. You have to do this in person, BUT you can add your trips to baltimore for this purpose to the amount you are suing for. It is open and shut. keep all your emails and documentation. And, let her know your intent if she does not refund your purchase price AND the boarding, which is not cheap. If you take her to court, she will likely have to pay you a couple thousand when you add two tickets to baltimore, the 500, plus hotel cost in baltimore. if you need to fly your girlfriend out too as a witness for the second trip, then she'll have to pay this too. to prove you are serious, reserve a ticket and send her the printout showing your intent and how much it will cost. Its time to take all this scum to task and get them out of our hobby. Good luck and keep me posted. Do NOT roll over and take the loss.