FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy VMS Herp - Sean Niland
Thread: Good Guy VMS Herp - Sean Niland
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 07:16 PM   #1
aramis
VMS Herp - Sean Niland

I work in customer service and have for over 20 years. I have also been lucky enough to purchase two snakes through VMS Herp about 3 years ago. Both are very healthy and happy.

Recently I decided to purchase two more and allowed my 6 yr old daughters to pick which breeds we would get. They picked some that in the past have not always had a lot of options available. Because of this I reached out to VMS Herp to check what I could do to be aware of when the snakes I was interested in were available.

I do think the reply I received was one that is re-used due to this being a common question, but even if it was it was polite, clear and well written.

I may have reviewed VMS Herp before, but because this continues a positive experience that includes the sales, shipping, and customer service I wanted to make sure it is out in public. Sean has patiently helped me with a snake that did not want to eat, a weird shipping issue, and now this. I cannot say enough about how much I recommend his company.

Matt