FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Falys..where to draw the line???
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 03:55 PM   #61
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
Rob. You type like you're illiterate. You make yourself look stupid every time you type. And no, you don't PM me to "laugh at my stupidity," you PM me to tell me to stay quiet when I'm talking to someone else about THEIR experiences with you and that you'll report me if I don't. You know who gets defensive like that about accusations? People who know they are true.

I'll say it again. You've racked up quite a few accusations of harassment by phone. I find it curious that so many people have allegedly conspired to propagate this lie against you.

Clearly, the easiest answer is that it isn't a lie. That you are so obsessive about this that you actually go out of your way to call people and harass them. Now who has the shady business ethics? If anyone here should not call the kettle black, it's you.
again its best to remain silent when your clueless olympia you stick to your bargin brand crosses an leave the real business.. as far as your accusations of harrassment? it seems the ones cryen the most is people like you with crosses get over it already, as ive said you havent a clue what your talkin about an talkin just to hear ya self babble typical.. shady business ethics? not me unless tellin the truth about crosses is shady.. i think the truth is always the best thing... lol @ you sayen i go out of my way? maybe ya lil lame posse should stop tryen to stir the pot just to get me banned... lies never last lil girl maybe ya parents should taught ya to tell the truth