FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Question about morphs.
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 02:12 AM   #7
_Lucian_
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbz4246 View Post
I will try to answer your question the best I can, I will be using ball python morphs in my example.

Pied is recessive, so is albino. So if you breed the 2 together, you will have an entire clutch of non visuals. All of the clutch will be 100% double het Albino/Pied.

Breed those babies together, and eventually a Visual Albino Pied will happen

Now breed the Albino Pied to a Pied. Since both parents are pieds, all the offspring will be Pieds, and since one parent is also Albino but not the other, All offspring will also be 100% het albino. So the entire Clutch will be Pied 100% het Albino.

This example can be used with any simple recessive morph, from any species. And to answer your other question. No, one recessive is not more Dominant than the other. It all depends on what the parents were. Hope this helps
That is actually the simplest, and best answer I've gotten. Thanks!. So Ill throw down another example. If I throw together a Tangerine, mixed with a MP that is het for Tangerine, Im gonna get 50% Normal het for both MP and Tangerine, and 50% Tangerine Het for MP?