FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 03:04 AM   #2252
Renske
My experiance with ty is a little the same. He is rued and arrogant and he promisses things he never does. I had problems when i first posted a lot of pictures of my sailfin dragons. Always had to correct me and make a fool of me on the internet. While my partner and me bred them for years and he just started keeping them.. he new everything better. Thats how i started to know him... Then heared he told to my customers i lied about what i bred and sold. That he talked realy bad about me... then i did a deal with johnny larocca sending me albinos and chacoan tegu. I only got sick animals who died and no albinos. Ty then prommised me he would send me chacoan tegus (im in europe) if i would tel my story about johnny larocca in public. I did everything he asked. Then i asked him over a long period 3 times if he had don cites for export. Everytime he sayed it was not don yet. So i gave up. Not saying he is all bad. And i am happy now i never got his animals. But he is not honist and has a diverend side who is not very nice.