FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Al Brown/ Liar
Thread: Info Al Brown/ Liar
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 12:19 PM   #29
Wolfy-hound
Those papers look sufficient to me to qualify as lineage paperwork, sorry. Not all paperwork is going to go back 7 generations. Dogs that have a registry are not the same as snakes, since the idea of papered bloodlines is a century old with dogs, not so with snakes.

They aren't signed, true, but they qualify as paperwork and they are a photo ID which along with your emails of purchase, would show that snake was bought from that seller at that date. A boa's markings don't change so 2 years or 10 years, you should be able to use that photo ID.

When did you receive the snake? And did you get a message saying that he would send your info when he came back from vacation?

For the seller, if you were unable to send the info until the 31st, why were you able to send the photo lineage/ID earlier? Did you consider the photo ID to be the lineage or were you intending to mail him a secondary paperwork with the rest of the info that you have(i.e. the lineage you mentioned in your post here)?

For the OP again, did you specify in your original deal in buying the snake that you REQUIRED XX number of generations of lineage? Knowing the parents is normally what *I* think of in knowing the parentage of any particular snake. If I want further back info(i.e. what produced the mom, what line of pastel a snake is out of, etc) I ask before I agree to buy the animal.