FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Al Brown/ Liar
Thread: Info Al Brown/ Liar
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 12:19 PM   #30
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
And i was not give the info above from Alby stating who was made by who,which is part of lineage!I have nothing stating anything was produced by Frank Martin
I said what i had to say about paper work.If i'm wrong and you guys think an un signed photo id is lineage papers,please state and i will apologize as any real man would.
I have better paper work(lineage) from a no name breeder.
Al didnt even sign the papers.Now in 2 years will he state he didnt sell me this boa??
Rich
I understand your concerns. I agree that it's wise to cover all the bases on your (seller's) end when being on the buyer end. By this, I mean that while in the "buyer" mode, one needs to be aware of how they will be able to move the animal later and having a SIGNED document is something that one can refer to and is not likely to be labled a "forgery" as it can be verified.

What do you think the buyer can do to make you a satisfied customer? Do you need more history on the animal's document and a signature? Can you outline exactly what you want on the document? Is the seller willing to create another document that would satisfy the buyer?

**Personally, when buying an animal (BP) if there's a signed document, I usually contact the original seller to verify that he did sell the animal and the documents are not forged, before making a purchase. If someone is trying to pawn unsigned genetic/paternity documents on me, I usually just pass.