FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Is my thinking unreasonable?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2002, 04:53 PM   #8
GBreptiles
a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

Gary did not just turn his back and run to the next buyer as a matter of fact when I first emailed him about the brooksi he emailed me back that he had a potential buyer that was interested and that he would get back to me the next day. So he emailed me a day and half after I had emailed him about the snake and told me he had not heard from you. So I purchased her. I know that it must be very frustrating that the snake was sold very quickly, but I have to agree with reptilesplusss I can not even count how many people want to put snakes on hold or waste my time with emails phone calls and messages about buying snakes. That unfortunatly it has come to a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. To blame him seems unreasonable. I understand how frustrated you must be. But He did have me wait while he tried to get a hold of you and with some many lookers out there it is hard to know who is serious and who isn't even with phone calls. I'm sorry you feel that you were cheated some how. But what I realy want every one else know is that Gary did wait and I am very happy with my purchase and doing business with him